Winter is getting closer and there’s no better way to fight the icy weather… than dancing.
That is why every Friday and Saturday (plus other special dates named after) and until the lasts nights of the year, Pacha will stay open, keeping the fire alive on the island! Enjoy the finest events in Ibiza and say goodbye to another great year for the electronic music scene.
Whether you are a resident or weird enough to come after the summer season has ended, you can get any of these tickets at a friendly price, here.
Are you ready? Save the dates:
LOS VIERNES at Pacha presents Willie Graff, 2Vilas, Mr. Doris, Angel Linde, Graham Sahara and other amazing DJs to be confirmed, all ready to bite those juicy cherries. This winter will be the warmest one thanks to the back to basics concept, and of course, the quality of the DJs.
- Friday 9 November: Willie Graff, 2Vilas
- Friday 16 November: Mr. Doris, Willie Graff
- Friday 23 November: Mr. Doris, Angel Linde
- Friday 30 November: Mr. Doris, Graham Sahara
- Friday 7 December: 2Vilas, TBC
- Friday 14 December: Angel Linde, 2Vilas
- Friday 21 December: Graham Sahara, TBC
- Friday 28 December: Angel Linde, Graham Sahara
GAME OVER presents LIFT
The successful party that has been around for a few years comes back again to showcase some of the best national and international DJs of the moment. The ship is ready to take off… Let’s get lifted, Ibiza winter dancers!
- Saturday 10 November: Dyed Soundorom, Adam Chappell, and Isbel.
- Saturday 1 December: Ben Rau, Smythy, and Felipe Bravo.
The party created by the Italian promoter Davide Avallone brings again the greatest DJ residents of the island to the cabin. Prepare yourself for fresh sounds and let’s see what these talented artists have to share with us!
- Saturday 17 November: Eder Alvarez, Fabio Ferro, Gennaro de Sarno, Taia, and Tom Pool.
- Saturday 15 December: TBC
- Monday 24 December: Christmas Eve TBC
Last but not least important, the famous teams Melon Bomb, Vintage, Keep on Dancing and Unusual Suspects will heat up the dance floor at Pacha Nights after killing it at amazing venues such as Pikes Hotel. While more info is pending to be announced, expect to be delighted:
- Saturday 24 November: TEN
- Wednesday 5 December: Keep on Dancing
- Saturday 8 December: Melon Bomb
- Saturday 22 December: Vintage
- Saturday 29 December: Unusual Suspects
So, stay tuned, grab your tickets to avoid the queue and dance until the last beats of 2018!